STATE AND LOCAL CYBERSECURITY GRANT PROGRAM (SLCGP) provides federal funding to help states, local
governments, rural areas, and territories address cybersecurity risks and cybersecurity threats to information
▪ NCEM Preparedness Grants Branch
▪ Award Letter & MOA
▪ Progress Reports, Cost Reports
▪ Required & Special Documents
▪ Question & Answer
Introduction to the State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program (SLCGP) a new competitive grant program
available from the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Department of Public Safety/NC
Emergency Management. Walk through demonstrations of applications, cost report/request for reimbursement
process, required forms and supporting documents. Interactive activities to reinforce understanding of the
Target Audience: FY2022 SLCGP subrecipients, including their financial officers, project managers, IT
professionals and/or anyone else involved with their FY22 SLCGP grant. If your organization is a subrecipient of
FY2022 SLCGP you are encouraged to bring a copy of your award letter and MOA to this training.
Goal: To increase participants’ knowledge, confidence and understanding of the SLCGP process from grant
award to closeout.
▪ Determining Milestones and Meeting Grant Objectives.
▪ Understanding the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA).
▪ Equipment Purchasing Guidelines.
▪ Federal Reimbursement Requirements.
▪ What is Environmental Planning and Historic Preservation (EHP)? How to determine if a project requires
Fri. Sep 29, 2023 0900-1200
Randolph Community College - Main Campus - Randolph County
629 Industrial Park Ave, Asheboro NC 27203
||Robert S Shackleford Allied Health Building Room RSS-103B
||North Carolina Division of Emergency Management
||TBD, To Be Determined
|# Open Seats
|# on Wait List